Is this your first time here?
NOTE: the password format changed on July 1, 2014. If you are unable to login using the following information, please contact the Help Desk at 828.395.1437 for assistance.
Proper username format is as follows:
- First letter of first name
- Full last name
- Last 4 digits of the student ID
Example: John Q. Public and their student ID – 046789
Password format is as follows:
- First two letters of first name, with the first letter capitalized
- First two letters of last name, neither are capitalized
- An asterisk "*"
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
Example: John Q. Public’s last 4 SSN digits are 1234
It is recommended to change your Moodle password after your first login. The Moodle password format is as follows:
- Password must have at least 8 characters
- Must have at least 1 number
- Must have at least 1 lowercase letter
- Must have at least 1 uppercase letter
- Must have at least 1 non-alphanumeric character from the following list:
! (Exclamation point)
# (Hash tag)
$ (Dollar sign)
% (Percent sign)