Is this your first time here?
Student accounts in Moodle use the following format for the User name and Password.
- First letter of first name
- Full last name
- Last 4 digits of the student ID
Example - John Q. Public with student ID 046789
- First two letters of first name, with the first letter capitalized
- First two letters of last name, neither are capitalized
- An asterisk "*"
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
Example - John Q. Public's last 4 SSN digits are 1234
International students need to contact the Help Desk for passwords.
If you are unable to login using the above information, please contact the Help Desk by phone at 828.395.1437 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.